Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a Week!

This week has been such a tough week for me. I've been unable to focus and feel good. I've tried very hard to change my mood and additude by mind over matter but it isn't working too well for me. I've been so fatigued that I'm having trouble doing anything. Its rough when you have constant meltdowns. Hey, am I a toddler or something? I'm kidding of course but I've been feeling childlike in that way. I have so much in my life that is wonderful so I feel completely bad feeling anything but wonderful. Unfortunantly I don't feel so wonderful.

We are repurposing these cabinets we got from a kitchen remodel and finding a temporary countertop has been so challenging. We intend to spend under $100 but have it look like we spent so much more. I think we found a solution and I'll post photos when it's done. We put wood down and added trim to the edges so far and it has transformed a tiny kitchen into a grand space. It's going to be wonderful when it is finished. I'm on a mission to be organized in this small house. I've got some great stuff to work with so I'm excited to pull it together and make it beautiful.

I've got a huge list of projects but unfortunantly my body isn't too excited about any of it. I'm regretting my activity from this past week because I'm paying for it now. I use to do so many things so this is a huge adjustment for my family. I really wish my mom was here.

I'm hoping to get my patio garden started next weekend and a plan for the smaller projects that can be done over longer periods of time so I never have the problems I've had this week. I want pretty things around me that smell good. Roses, roses, gardenias, and more is all I want to smell and see.

Its going to fun to plan the spring and summer activities because I'm hoping to do something great and fun. I can't hike but I would love to go camping. I hope you have some fun activities planned. Share if you do because we would love to hear all about it.

No comments: