Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello

Hello,
My name is Pamela. I want to share with you my many wonderful tips on saving money in a healthy way. I don't mean coupon clipping although this is a great way to save money but doesn't always mean healthy. I've learned so much about health and why we are unhealthy so much of the time.

I'm a mom of four and want nothing more than to feed my family good food for low cost. When I say good food, I mean healthy good whole foods. I try to buy and prepare whole foods and not from the can or box. It's tough in this economy but our food supply is full of very bad stuff. I try to buy organic or from local farmers when I can but it's not always an option for me.

I hope to share with you my journey to healthy living through this blog and really hope you enjoy it as much as I will sharing it with you.

I will be adding recipes for various things in the weeks to come and I hope I can keep up with your reading.

No comments: