Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thoughts

I seem to have a lot of these lately. lol It's good when that happens believe me I know. I'm learning to appreciate the little things in my life and the people who really matter. I have a wonderful husband of 24 years and four beautiful sons. I've learned so much from them, college degrees don't make them good men, straight A's don't make them smart, and money doesn't buy them character. It's our hard work as parents that have made them the beautiful people they have become or will become along with their freethinking and thurst to learn more. The lucky people who have truly gotten to know them know exactly what I mean. It's not just saying I know them but really know who they are and what is important to them is all that matters. I'm so proud to be their mom and wife. I've never been more proud to give all that I am and proud of all that they are, thanks for allowing me to be your mother. I'm so lucky!

Happy Mother's Day!

My lovely beautiful friends who have been there for me in prayer and spirit I hope you have a wonderful special day.

No comments: