Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thoughts

Hello,
I'm recovering from my RFA injections and not doing as well as I hoped. I'm in pain that changes everyday. I'm making the most of it. It's my lifeline to a better me. I'm heading to a surgeon next week to see what they may or may not do. I personally feel diet and what we eat is the most important vehicle to our health. I'm working on recipes right now slowly. I've got a lot on my plate and once I have a better handle on that I will cook more. I'm just very boring with my cooking but still eating organic as much as I can and not consuming processed foods. I feel sick when I eat them now. I'm serious if you remove these from your diet and then try to eat them because of the convinence factor you will pay in some way if you know what I mean. lol Today we are eating taco salad. We are using all fresh ingredients and non gluten chips. We are eating no preservatives. Yummy!!! May God Bless you and your family!!

No comments: